March of Dimes 2017

Monday, April 9, 2018

Abby is in college

It has been so very long, and a long hard road for my heart baby.  I will post some pics of my dear abby in here.  SHe is 19 now and in college.  She has had 3 ohs, and 1 palate surgery.  She has had a head bleed, and subsequently have taken her off coumadin since she was 4.  She now goes to Loyola for her cardiac appointments.  We still miss Dr. Roberson.  
 abby
 abby
abby
becky
abby
family trip, 1/2 cut out to washington
this is abby at about 3 mos.  beautiful




As you can see she is beautiful.  We are now dealing with the fact that she has limited peripheral vision. Hard for her to deal with, but we all are dealing with it.  

She is only taking one class this semester.  I am very proud of my college student.  Today she is working on homework for school.  Long is the day in where she use to cry because she had to go to school  bullies are a bitch.  I'm so glad my daughter is going through that any more.  Abby loves to dance.  She loves to act in our theater.  She just had her braces removed and has a beautiful smile, as always.  Stay tuned for more stuff.  

I will be posting stuff on chds I got from another blog.  It may help someone out there.  I will post the different chds even though chd week is in February.  If you have a question about congenital heart defects, post a comment and I will try to answer.  

Until next time~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carole

No comments:

Post a Comment